Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Avoiding the Question

Clay comes in the kitchen while Mike and I are cooking and says, "I need a towel." Mike asks him why and he says, "To wipe Crina's face. She's sticky." Mike and I both know we haven't given the kids anything to eat (they were watching Barney in our bed) so we kept on cooking and didn't think much about it.

When lunch was ready, Mike went to get the kids and Carolina's face was covered in chocolate. We still didn't know where it came from since Clay didn't have any on him.

Me: "Clay, where did Carolina get the chocolate all over her face??"
Clay: "I'll tell you tomorrow."
Me: "Clay, where did she get that stuff on her face??"
Clay: "God gave it to her."

That's when I gave up.

4 comments:

Jamie Skloss said...

LOL! Precious and a little frustrating...priceless for sure. I can't wait to hear where he got the chocolate for her...or where she got it from!

Me and My Boys said...

LOVE it!

Anita/Nana said...

You can't argue with that one!

Sklomazing said...

LMAO! Ohh Goodnes.. that is soo sweet! I mean what do you say after that? I LOVE IT!