Friday, September 19, 2008

Quick Update

We went in to see the OB today because I had been leaking some fluid. I was SO worried that he would make me stay in the hospital for the rest of the pregnancy but everything turned out fine. They did another ultrasound and Carolina is measuring 34 weeks, 2 days (so exactly 3 weeks ahead). Her current weight is 5 lbs. 2oz.
Our doctor is still saying there's too much fluid but they'll do more measurements at our appointment on Monday with the perinatologist. But for now I am very, very grateful that I didn't have to stay at the hospital for good. I have no desire to be in a hospital and away from Clay for the next 8 weeks. We're praying for good results on Monday and a continually healthy outlook. Updates to come...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You guys are in my prayers!!! Hang in there Mom and Carolina!!!

Raena said...

Praying for you both!

Thanks so much for the Pediped coupon tip! I plan on ordering for the Fall AND Spring!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

hey! thanks for commenting on my blog! hope all is well with you...I look forward to keeping up with your blog.

have a fabulous week!

kelly

jennifer said...

Hope everything is going good! Hang in there!