Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Visit from Grandpa

Clay and Carolina got to enjoy a visit from Grandpa (my dad) the week after Thanksgiving. Our visit included a downtown Lewisville festival (I left my camera at home :(), a nice dinner out and lots of visiting at home.

At the Christmas festival they had a 4 wheeler pulling four little colored barrels with the tops cut out (to look like a train). It was so cute and my dad paid for Clay to take a ride in it. While we were waiting our turn I tried to figure out what color barrel Clay would pick when it was his turn. His turn came up and much to my surprise (and the train driver's), Clay went straight for the 4 wheeler that pulls the whole thing! All those trips on the one at Nana and Papa's had him thinking HE was going to drive the train. So funny!

All in all, we had a nice relaxing visit and the kids got to spend some quality time with Grandpa. Thanks for coming to visit Dad!





No comments: