Friday, June 19, 2009

Sneaky, Sneaky

I was in the kitchen cleaning up today and I noticed a little man behind me standing on a stool reaching for the treat bag (Hershey's miniatures). I kept cleaning figuring it was harmless. I realized he had taken them but I've always opened them for him in the past. I just knew he wouldn't be able to get the packaging off by himself. Then it got really quiet in the living room.



I guess he took matters into his own hands- he just ate the wrappers, too. Gross.

2 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I just LOVE that you have a boy too! Such a boy thing to do. :)

Anita/Nana said...

One point of view might be that he is demonstrating independent thinking; or maybe he just really wanted some chocolate! Thanks for sharing his mischievous activities as well as his angelic ones. Of course, we love them all.