Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Asking for Disaster

We took the children to the Pumpkin Patch this morning in high hopes of getting some adorable pictures (and letting them play, of course). It was a little rainy but we wanted to try it anyway. What's the worst that could happen?? See our cute Carolina in her pretty little cream pumpkin outfit---

Before




After






*This is what happens when two very proud parents step back to marvel at their daughter standing up ALL BY HERSELF in the wagon-- just long enough to take a picture (clearly too long). No children were harmed in the making of this post (except for one little girl's pride). One cream pumpkin outfit is still in critical condition.

5 comments:

Sklomazing said...

Ohh My goodness.. Poor baby girl.. Even in a mud bath she is cute as a button. IIn the 2nd picture in the wagon she looks just like her mama! I will pray for the outfit, I hope it pulls through! :)

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest smile I've ever seen! So sad that she got mud all over her! What a trooper she is!

Me and My Boys said...

OH MY GRACIOUS!! poor little miss!

Anonymous said...

So cute! :)

Love, Stacy

HoboBaby said...

Ah I love those moments. so glad you caught it on film!