Thursday, April 15, 2010

Like Father, Like Son


Clay and I were putting a puzzle together the other day and he asked me, "Can you pass me that piece, sweetie?"
Today he and Carolina were fighting over a toy and he told her "No! That's my toy!" I told him not to be selfish. His response," I wasn't, honey, I wasn't."
As I am trying to type this Clay is playing with the mouse. I told him to stop touching it and he told me, "I'm helping you, honey!"

I have to admit I thought it would be a long time before I heard Clay calling a girl honey and sweetie. I'm pretty happy that I get to be the first!

2 comments:

Anita/Nana said...

Too cute! Clay must be auditory like his daddy, too. My favorite Clay saying is still "Crina Bear". As always, thanks for the cute stories to go along with the adorable pics.

Rebecca said...

omg that is soo stinkin cute!!!!!!