Monday, July 28, 2008

A Sweet Surprise

Last night when Mike and I came home from our date we had a package waiting for us. It was just a couple of things I had ordered for the babies but who doesn't love getting a package in the mail?

The package was from Avannabel Baby. About a year ago I won one of their online contests and the prize was a little pair of flowered bloomers (perfect for my son, I know). I've ordered from there one other time but what I like about the store is that it's run by a mom and she always includes a thank-you note or seems genuinely grateful for the business.

I love this little store, though, and I'll tell you why. The last order I received included a coupon for 10% off my next order and so I was able to use it to buy the babies a few special things:

I ordered a Moses Basket for Carolina (which has to come from the manufacturer in a couple of weeks),

a little outfit for Carolina,



and a cute bib that I thought both babies could use (since it's pretty gender neutral).

FYI: There's not a huge selection for boys so Clay didn't really get much on this shopping trip.

But here's the best part:
In my package was the bib and the outfit AND a matching burp cloth for the bib with a sweet note from the boutique owner:
"Brittany,
I sincerely appreciate my loyal customers- I added the Cuddlebee burpie as a gift. Thank you!"

So here's my gift:


AND I also got a coupon for 20% off my next purchase! I was SO excited because even though I thought the burp cloth was cute, I'm still a stay-at-home mom on a budget and I was trying to get just a few things so I didn't want to splurge on the whole set.
I love it when companies go out of their way to say thanks and make you feel special. Thanks Avannabel Baby!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the stuff you picked out! I can't wait to see the Moses basket. It's really cool that she gives discounts to here loyal customers.:)